HI Mikhail,
Thanks for the response.

I am aware that the data center replication/HA is available in the paid
version of Ignite. At this point, I don't have the option to go for it.

What I am trying instead is to minimize my risk by distributing the data
between different clouds not necessarily guaranteeing HA. The 2 clouds where
I am hosting this cluster have a latency of 10 milli-seconds only on a very
robust network.

In the cluster config file, all I am mentioning is the IP addresses. This
kind of latency can also be present in the same cloud but why the
performance degrades so much when the IPs belong to different clouds.

Does Ignite internally check if the IPs belong to the same network or not?
I am looking for options to alleviate the risks associated with single
cloud. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks