Looks weird.

I see number of NODE_FAILED messages that means, some nodes doesn't respond
for some reason.
Possibly, Ignite can't release resources for such nodes during failure
detection timeout.
Try to decrease network timeout to allow failed nodes being dropped faster.

Also you can try to switch to 2.1 version that should be available in next
3 days and will contains a lot of fixes.