Hi,

Example:

I want to build a person cache here my key was affinity key and value was
person object assume like my person object having only id,name at run time i
want to keep salary also into my cache i saw in ignite we can add fields
dynamically at run time like in map tag i pasted above so using ignite jdbc
when insert like /insert into person(_key,id,name,salary)values(......)/ we
are getting success and same when we can select like /select id,salary from
person where name=xxxxx/ also success.

Case:
How i need to keep salary into my cache(CacheStore logic) when i am doing
read through from DB ?

Thanks,
Ajay.