Thanks, Nikita! I often use Google Translate — love it!

Denis, yes, I could translate the blog from Japanese using Google Translate to
speed things up — and my wife (who is Japanese … from Tokyo) can proof-read it
for me and make it perfect. I speak Japanese much better than I can read/write.
:-)

Roman, I can also promote in Japanese via social media and other options. Let’s
chat more about that when you are ready.
--Tom