Hi Alexey,

Try this,
https://github.com/softwarebrahma/IgniteCacheWithAutomaticExternalPersistence

Can be run like below,

java -jar -Ddb.host=localhost -Ddb.port=5432 -Ddb.name=postgres
-DIGNITE_QUIET=false target\CacheAutomaticPersistence-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

Regards,
Muthu

-- The real danger with modern technology isn't that machines will begin to
think like people, but that people will begin to think like machines.
-- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to
see what you believe.