Hi,
I tried to run your code on Linux, but everything works fine for me. One
thing - I don't see SSL configuration in your config files, while your log
contains information that SSL was enabled. Is the same behavior reproducible
without SSL?

Also, I see that you use both ipv4 and ipv6, possibly it could lead to the
problem that was shown in the log - when a client was unable to connect to
the server at the first time. Try to run all nodes with
-Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true property.