Well, we need to take a closer look then. This may be affected by
transaction protocol. Viacheslav Koptilin, can you please create a test and
see what time goes to?

kestas, you can switch to Ignite.compute().affinityCall("key", () ->
{return cacheBinary.get("key").field("f"));}); This should work fine for
both transactional and atomic caches.

Thanks!
--
Yakov Zhdanov, Director R&D