Hi Val,

Can you help me out with the configuration change for log4j ? I have
provided the value of LOG_HOME in environment variables in eclipse. Here is
what I have
    <appender name="FILE"
class="org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4jRollingFileAppender">

        </layout>
    </appender>

I am having similar problem setting persistentStorePath property,

<property name="persistentStoreConfiguration">
                        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.PersistentStoreConfiguration">
                <property name="persistentStorePath"
value="${LOG_HOME}/PersistentStore"></property>
                        </bean>
</property>

If I put the debug point in setPersistentStore method what I receive there
is ${LOG_HOME}/PersistentStore
rather than C:\\users which is the value of environment variable LOG_HOME.

This is quite a problem for me.