I use the caching of ignite with cacheLoaderFactories. And I met the
perrClassLoading problem.
I  want not   to copy that classes to all nodes.
 Now i want not to use cacheLoaderFactories.What methods will you offer to
replace them so that there doesn't come the problem of peerclasLoading?

My cache creation looks like this

ignite.getOrCreateCache((CacheConfiguration<K, V>) new CacheConfiguration<>(
                cacheConfiguration).setName(cacheName)
                .setCacheLoaderFactory(factory)
                .setReadThrough(true)
                .setExpiryPolicyFactory(EternalExpiryPolicy.factoryOf()))