Hi Val, thank you getting back.  The source type will be different, and the
client will deal with the difference in a preprocess that's unique to that
data source. Once that's done, it'll be ready for a standard
transformation. So we can encapsulate it in a single service or callable.

Thanks for explaining the difference between client and servers. It
clarifies things and make sense.
We wanted to build different type of clients to accommodate the differences
in the data sources.

Does this make sense? what kind of solutions would you suggest?

Jessie