Hi,
  We have the OLAP application which aggregates the data on configured
interval(day/week) and loads the data into hive tables(HDFS-SNAPPY-ORC File
format). We have the reporting engine which will query the data from these
tables using Hive/Spark SQL.
   Is it possible to load the data from Hive(Once it reaches to Hive Table)
to Ignite cache in a faster manner(Hive as CacheJDBCStore or using Data
Streamer API's or some other means), so that our reporting engine can run
ignite sql and get the benefit of indexing and other ignite native benefits
and respond faster?.
  We are not in favor of using IGFS and run Hive QL using Tez+LLAP+ORC. We
wanted to run native Ignite SQL.
  So please suggest any other alternate approach

Regards
Ravi