Biren,

I see the jump and I actually see GC pauses as well (the longest one is the
last line in log_2.txt). BTW, I don't think there is an quick jump, GC pause
most likely blocks the monitor thread as well, so it just looks like a jump.
Apparently, all these 30 seconds were spent in GC, and I'm pretty sure this
is causing the issue.

It looks like you're doing something that generates too many objects. My
suggestion would be to use JFR [1] to profile object allocations and check
what's going on.

[1]
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/jvm-and-system-tuning#section-flightrecorder-settings

It is allowed to use cache API from receiver. To remove entry using
streamer, you can use removeData() method.

-Val