Hi all,

I am using Apache Ignite (.NET) in a web application. My domain model classes
are directly stored in Ignite cache, and I have persistence in SQL Server. I
have DTOs to SQL Server, but none to Ignite. I can see that I am following an
anaemic domain model due to several restrictions. I find it difficult to model
classes that can be stored in Ignite cache, and at the same time, be rich
domain classes (with complex data structures, aggregations etc). Should I be
creating a DTO class for Ignite also, and do a transformation to / from the
domain model? Is that how it is done typically with Ignite?

Thanks,
Narayana.