Maybe I'm not understanding this correctly but doesn't Ignite support a
"native" persistence solution, where data is written to disk? If so, where
can I learn more about configuring this behavior? I'm expecting that once
enabled, a restart of the node would have the cache populated from what was
persisted previously. But I'm struggling to figure out how to configure
this. The examples in the documentation don't seem to show enough to
actually get something working.

Thanks,
- Matt