hi @yakov

Thank you for your feedback.

1. yes, warming up a jvm - this is what I missed at the begging (no doubts
here at all). I can confirm that it gets better in average after few dozens
of run.
2. did you mean than IgniteRunnable/IgniteCallable here (efficiency for
no-op task/job)? I'd like to use Map Reduce framework (especially when
IGNITE-5037 is implemented) such as it gives me almost out-of-the-box a
feature of Task management in terms of collocation execution, failover,
distribution. If I would go with IgniteRunnable/IgniteCallable I'd have to
take over our proprietary code, which we implemented in hazelcast and this
is what I want to avoid.
3. Can confirm that is runs ~ 1sec. faster after JVM is warmed up (4000
jobs, 1 task and to local nodes).

For now I'm satisfied with the "first-try-touch" experience. Looking forward
for IGNITE-5037.

The next topic is to compare memory consumption, such I wrote in previous
comments, running 4000 no-op jobs with help of Map Reduce API I could follow
that at least 2Gb additional memory was used for such run. Still have to
investigate why and how it works in more details.

Thanks!