The documentation around CONFIG_INI says "The downloaded config file will be
saved to ./ignite-config.xml", except that did not happen.  Therefore when I
started visor, I had no way to discover the cluster, so  visor created a new
one.      After much newbie confusion, I copied the config file from the URL
into my docker container, and visor found it, and I could open it, and then
did meaningful things.

I'm using only S3 discovery for the cluster, and visor needed a copy of this
to discover the cluster.
       <property name="discoverySpi">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
                <property name="ipFinder">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.s3.TcpDiscoveryS3IpFinder">

The visor instructions simply say read the help, and if you type help, it
provides a command list.   Notably, the Description of the help command
doesn't indicate it takes arguments.     An indication that "help open" was
something I could/should type would have been useful.    This was like
discovering that I can kill the dragon with my bare hands.