That would make sense if col5 was null, but it's only col6 & col7 that are
null and they are both String columns which allow for null.  In addition, if
col5 was null, then the cache wouldn't load upon doing a manual load which
it does.  Also, just in case, I went ahead and changed the "long" types to
"Long" to see what would happen and the results are the exact same.  The
values are found in the cache when I do a manual pre-load, but nothing is
found and the cache isn't lazily-loaded when I don't do a manual pre-load.
There's something else going on here.