Hi Ray,

Sure you can manage an Ignite cluster with the persistence enabled in YARN.
Change a path for storage files and its WALs using
PersistentStoreConfiguration. This example shows how to achieve this:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning#section-separate-disk-device-for-wal

Please let me know if the suggestion works, I’ll update the YARN deployment
configuration on Ignite side.

—
Denis