Hi..
I know its quite late to reply, But I am seeing this issue intermittently
almost everyday. But can't reproduce it locally on dev machine. As suggested
I have moved logs before null check to see if null event is logged. However,
I didn't see it printed in logs. Also, it was suggested to check if events
(in question) reaches remote listener(log should print), no log is printed
in such scenario so I assume event does not reach remote listener
immediately.

Same event is processed after several hours later. like 4 hours some times
even after one day.

I tried to add same event manually to cache object, it is processed
immediately
(only if original event is stuck).

Also, host logs are clean, I couldn't find anything suspicious.
Please let me know if you want any more information. I will try to fetch it.