Yes,we have an use case such that we need to create a cache for each tenant
and their activities(employees,managers,suppliers etc under each tenant )
and as well as need to persist the data into external database.

Can you please tell how to achieve  from c# client to java server(there is
a reason behind  to store cache in java server).