Shawn,

Then my suggestion would be to enable Ignite persistence [1] that will store
the whole data set you have. RAM will keep only a subset for the performance
benefits. Ignite SQL is full supported for the persistence, you can even join
data RAM and disk only data sets. Plus, your compression becomes optional.

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/features/persistence.html
<https://ignite.apache.org/features/persistence.html>

—
Denis