Hello @franck102
I create my simple transformer class and configure it to store in your
example.
With transformer your loadItem test is completed successfully.

My transformer class is:

package org.apache.ignite.sample;
import java.sql.ResultSet;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.JdbcTypesDefaultTransformer;
public class MyTransformer extends JdbcTypesDefaultTransformer {
   @Override public Object getColumnValue(ResultSet rs, int colIdx,
Class<?> type) throws SQLException {
       if (type == java.util.Date.class)
           return new java.util.Date(rs.getDate(colIdx).getTime());
       return super.getColumnValue(rs, colIdx, type);
   }
}

and configuration file:

<bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.store.jdbc.CacheJdbcPojoStoreFactory">
   <property name="dataSourceBean" value="dsMySQL_Employees"/>
   <property name="transformer">
       <bean class="org.apache.ignite.sample.MyTransformer"/>
   </property>

If you already have any problem please attach stack trace and fix your demo
application to reproduce it.