Hello,

I try to estimate the needed RAM for my application. I have created 3 nodes by
starting only the Apache.Ignite.exe.

All is done with C# and Apache.Ignite 2.2

Then I created a data loader application which loads up the whole data of my
logfiles.

The size of all my logfiles are 7.5 GB. When I loaded it up to the Ignite
cluster all together need more than 32GB of RAM.

My cache is configured as partioned with 0 backups. So I  hat thinked that the
cluster will need not much more than 16 GB of RAM.
Because the file are normal ASCII files which converted to UTF-8 it will twice
the amount of data needed to store.

The class file I have created has for each field of the logentry one field.
Each field I have marked with the attribute [QuerySqlField]  and some fields
are indexed.
The key is of type Guid.

Can someone explain why the amount is 4x greater than the raw data ?

Thanks & regards

Mario