Hello!

The following has happened: Server node quit, client node stopped internal
Marshaller cache, and then it was not able to use Marshaller for
deserialization of message.

I'm not sure it's directly related to your case (it might just be happening
in parallel with client exiting) and there's not enough logs to tell what
the exact problem was.

Can you show more logs?

--
Ilya Kasnacheev