Hi,
Yes, you are right, Ignition::Start(cfg, "node1"). You don't need to
set any specific properties, all you need to do is to register your
classes on all nodes on all machines after you start them.

> It just launches node1 within the same process as the application.
That's right. You need to write an application that starts node and
registers your classes.

What is the problem?

Best Regards,
Igor