Hello!

Unfortunately, it seems that metadata queries are not compatible between
2.1/2.2 and 2.3.

The richness of available JDBC metadata was considerably increased in 2.3,
and new type value was assigned to metadata responses.

Hence, 2.2 client can send metadata request to 2.3, but it is unable to
parse the response. And DBeaver relies heavily on JDBC metadata.

So the solution here is to upgrade JDBC thin client, there was a lot of
updates to it anyway.

Ilya Kasnacheev