Hi,

I don't really understand, what do you mean. At first, a client will try to
reconnect to the cluster with the same id and without
EVT_CLIENT_NODE_RECONNECTED
event. Only if it does not succeed with this, it starts to connect to the
cluster with a new id and generates this event.

What do you want to achieve?

Regards,
Evgenii