Hi Sherry,

The monitoring tab is provided as an add-on by GridGain. However, Ignite users
can use it for free via Ignite console version hosted here:
https://console.gridgain.com/

If you prefer to have it installed in your infrastructure then you need to
contact the vendor or create a similar one add-on.

—
Denis