Hello All,I am looking at the TextQuery feature of Ignite (2.2).I have read
(https://manikandansubbu.wordpress.com/tag/lucene/) that Lucene "returns
results ranked by either the relevance to the query or sorted by an
arbitrary field such as a document’s last modified date".I also am aware
that in Ignite I cannot combine sql and text queries
(http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Combine-SQL-and-Text-Query-td7455.html)
thus cannot aply SQL 'order by' for searches based on lucene index.I would
like to ask (in fact to confirm the lack of below) if Ignite supports:-
sorting of TextQuery results- controlling/implementing own scoring (by means
of say Query classes as mentined here:
https://lucene.apache.org/core/2_9_4/scoring.html)These questions are in the
context of the situation where I have multiple exactly the same text values
but from different sources and I would like to rank returned entities by the
source (or other arbitrary field in general).Thank you for the help,zbyszek