Hi Ashish,

>  is there a way I can control the number of open file handle in Ignite ?
>  Or is there a way to control the bin file size ?*
If I am not mistaken, there is no way to control the bin file size or number
of open file handles.
The one thing that can be changed is a number of partitions for your cache.
Please see [1] [2]
The default values are the following: 1024 - partitioned cache, 512 -
replicated cache.
I don't think that big number of open file handles is a good reason for
reducing the number of partitions.
Anyway, the main rule is that a number of partitions should be bigger than a
number of the nodes in a cluster in order to get a uniform number of
partitions' assignments across all the cluster nodes.

> If I change the cache mode from Replicated to Partitioned.  Will it help ?
In case of 2 nodes, I think it won't help.

[1]
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/cache/affinity/rendezvous/RendezvousAffinityFunction.html
[2]
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/CacheConfiguration.html