Hi Val,

We are doing read on server only. I understand the get will be slow in case of
4 nodes because its doing remote get for some cache entries. But it should not
bring down overall throughput of an application. Just to give you some context,
with 2 nodes the application can process 500K data points every minute. But
when I add 2 more nodes to the cluster the throughput reduces to 400K data
point. Expectation is that with total 4 nodes we should be able to process more
data point.

-Biren