Hi Alexey,

Thanks for your answers. I was finally able to fix this, I was missing some
additional jars in the lib directory of the ignite installation in the
worker nodes. The exception thrown was
by org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration.getClassByName was a bit misleading
because it was referring to the file system class, while the class that was
missing in the classpath was a different one. It is working fine now.

Thanks a lot for your help!