Cache API doesn't have method with this signature. Also I don't see sense
to insert into cache the same entry many times. :)
I think that you try to get entries that are not presented in the cache.
Execute Scan Query [1] over the cache and look at what really the cache
contains.

1. https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cache-queries#scan-queries