Hello!

I think that key_type and value_type should be fully qualified:

key_type=some.package.WorkPlanKey,value_type=some.package.MWorkPlan

If they don't match with type used with put(), you will not see the records
in SELECT.

Please also share the results of cache.size() after insert is done.

Ilya Kasnacheev