CacheConfiguration cacheCfg = new CacheConfiguration();
cacheCfg.setName(CACHE_SERVER_INFO);
cacheCfg.setDataRegionName("memory");
cacheCfg.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
cacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.PARTITIONED);
cacheCfg.setCopyOnRead(false);
cacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(String.class, byte[].class);
this.server.getOrCreateCache(cacheCfg);

          And

CacheConfiguration cacheCfg = new CacheConfiguration(COMMIT_LOG_PRE_NAME +
groupid);
cacheCfg.setAtomicityMode(CacheAtomicityMode.ATOMIC);
cacheCfg.setCacheMode(CacheMode.LOCAL);
cacheCfg.setIndexedTypes(Long.class, byte[].class);
this.server.getOrCreateCache(cacheCfg);

huangyuanqiang
huangyuanqi...@elex-tech.com