Hi!

Looks like this metric shows only non-heap memory, consumed by JVM itself.
Looks like a bug.
If you want to get a picture of how much memory Ignite pages consumed, you
can get *DataRegionMetrics#PhysicalMemoryPages* and multiply it by a size
of a data page.
To do this you should enable memory metrics first. Here you can find how:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/memory-metrics
Note, that pages may be not full, will still be included into this metric.

Denis