Hello, guys.

Currently `getPreferredLocations` implemented in
`IgniteRDD -> IgniteAbstractRDD`.

But DataFrame implementation uses
`IgniteSQLDataFrameRDD -> IgniteSqlRDD -> IgniteAbstractRDD`

Where `->` is extension.

So, for now, getPreferredLocation doesn't implemented for a
IgniteDataFrame.

Please, take a look [1], [2].

I think it a very good idea to implement `getPreferredLocation` inside
`IgniteSQLDataFrameRDD` or event inside `IgniteAbstractRDD`

Can someone file a ticket? Or I can do it by myself.

[1] - https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/spark/src/ma
in/scala/org/apache/ignite/spark/IgniteRDD.scala#L50

[2] - https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/spark/src/ma
in/scala/org/apache/ignite/spark/impl/IgniteSQLDataFrameRDD.scala#L40