Hi,

We are using Ignite cache version 2.3 . We are using persistent cache in
Partitioned Mode having 4 cluster node running.   We have configured caches
to have 1 backup.

I understand that if there are more than one node failure at a time, then
data present in the live cluster may not be complete data for a given cache.

In the above setup, when all four nodes are running, I get close to ~650K
key value pair for a cache. But if I bring down three nodes then I get close
to ~300K key values pair for the same cache.

If I dont have initial count of entries in the the cache, I dont know if the
entries returned is a full set of partial set.

Is there an API/configuration in Ignite to identify that cache might not
have complete data in the cluster for the time being (due to any reason) ?