Hello,

If you don't have configured 3rd party cache store or backups,
then there is only one possible way, I think.
You need to
 - store all the data from the node you want to shut down,
 - shut down the node
 - upload stored data back to the cluster.

It can be done via an external database, for example.
If the data set is not huge, you can try to use a new partitioned cache
(with node filter/backups) or replicated cache.

Thanks.