My bad: I didn't catch that there would be two nodes on one host.
Stan already provided correct answer below.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov

On 21.03.2018 17:44, Ivan Rakov wrote:
Hi Naveen,

Yes, all copies of partition (primary and all backups) are hosted on different nodes. There would be no sense in storing two copies on one node - we'd lose all of them in case of node failure.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov