Hello

Is class inheritance supported by ignite and SQL search?

I tried creating a Person class who own a Vehicule and Vehicule can be a
car, boat, truck, motocycle.
If I add a Vehicule to the Vehicule cache then it is ok
but if I add a Car (Car inherit from Vehicule) then it is not showing up?

I can always create few cache per vehicule type (car, boat, truck...) but
that complexify the query if I want to know all the vehicule owned by Person
'frank' for instance?

I would have expected a vehicule table to have the common attributes between
the sub classes and offer me to either have
(a) extra columns to represents the attributes of each vehicule sub type
(car vs boat vs...not super optimize but works!) or
(b) a key pointing to separate tables (per sub type) with only those
specific attributes from sub-types (most of OR mapper do this).

Hopefully my question is clear, let me know if not..

Any advise on how to handle class inheritance will be appreciated and how to
search on those sub-type?

thanks for your help