Hi,
I can't use write through approach. I will be doing CRUD batch operations
on oracle tables to avoid frequent calls to db.
Now to keep ignite cache and oracle db consistent I have to use JTA
transaction.
Note: I have also enabled ignite persistance.

Can you please provide an example to configure jta with ignite?
I have already gone through the ignite documentation,but it's not clear to
me how to use it.
I have configured the transaction manager in ignite configuration as shown
by the Akash in his mail.
But how to enlist oracle data source in transaction?
As per the ignite doc, it uses user transaction. But how get the user
transaction in first place?
How to attach xa data source to this user transaction?
Please advise, I stuck at this point.