Hi Jose,

Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Node with set up
BaselineTopology is not allowed to join cluster without one

That is expected behavior. The "Crashed" node has the empty baseline. Nodes
with a old baseline could not connect to the cluster with empty baseline
topology.
So the node with data should start first.

Baseline topology described in following pages:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cluster-activation#section-baseline-topology
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-4+Baseline+topology+for+caches

Thanks,
Pavel

> Thanks Arseny - I really appreciate your assistance!
>
> The config files that I use are included in the attached archive.
> ignite-replicated.zip
> <http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/
> t1652/ignite-replicated.zip>
>
> Let me know if you need anything else, or any clarification?
>
> Below (for your reference) the SQL commands that I use, to populate the
> database with test data:
>
> DROP TABLE PUBLIC.Person
> DROP TABLE PUBLIC.City
>
> CREATE TABLE PUBLIC.City (
>   id LONG PRIMARY KEY, name VARCHAR)
>   WITH "TEMPLATE=REPLICATED, BACKUPS=1, ATOMICITY=TRANSACTIONAL,
> WRITE_SYNCHRONIZATION_MODE=FULL_SYNC"
>
> CREATE TABLE PUBLIC.Person (
>   id LONG, name VARCHAR, city_id LONG, PRIMARY KEY (id, city_id))
>   WITH "TEMPLATE=REPLICATED, BACKUPS=1, ATOMICITY=TRANSACTIONAL,
> WRITE_SYNCHRONIZATION_MODE=FULL_SYNC"
>
> INSERT INTO PUBLIC.City (id, name) VALUES (1, 'Forest Hill')
> INSERT INTO PUBLIC.City (id, name) VALUES (2, 'Denver')
> INSERT INTO PUBLIC.City (id, name) VALUES (3, 'St. Petersburg')
> INSERT INTO PUBLIC.Person (id, name, city_id) VALUES (1, 'John Doe', 3)
> INSERT INTO PUBLIC.Person (id, name, city_id) VALUES (2, 'Jane Roe', 2)
> INSERT INTO PUBLIC.Person (id, name, city_id) VALUES (3, 'Mary Major', 1)
> INSERT INTO PUBLIC.Person (id, name, city_id) VALUES (4, 'Richard Miles',
> 2)
>
> SELECT p.name, c.name
> FROM PUBLIC.Person p, PUBLIC.City c
> WHERE p.city_id = c.id AND c.name = 'Denver'
>
> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLIC.Person
> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLIC.City
>
> DELETE FROM PUBLIC.Person WHERE name = 'Jane Roe'

Regards

Pavel Vinokurov