Ryan,

There can only be one client connector on one node. And both JDBC and ODBC
can use the same port.
So, there is no need to configure anything, you can just connect to the
port 10800 from JDBC or ODBC, Ignite will figure out, which one it is.
ConnectorConfiguration is useful if you want to change the default port,
for example.

Denis