Hi,

*You need to find field "ht" in your objects*

I am not quite sure what is field "ht" exactly means and how to find that in
my objects? I directly search for the exact keyword "ht" in my objects but
did not find anything.

*It's needed to have the same files for both client and server nodes. *

I run the instance of Ignite using ignite.bat which runs the ignite instance
in server mode by default and then I run the client applications using
ignite.setClient(true) which runs the application in ignite client mode. So
Both server and client can not have the same files but 2 clients are sharing
the same files.

*
I've asked in the previous message to provide logs from client nodes, could
you please share it? *

As I mentioned previously, When I run the application using run
configuration "-DIGNITE_QUIET=false" Infinite client logs gets printed in
the console which can not be shared, though I have shared the exact
exception to you from client logs.

Also I have tried to configure logging by referring below link
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/logging.
included dependency,
<dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
        <artifactId>ignite-log4j</artifactId>
        <version>2.3.0</version>
</dependency>

and provided below property in config.xml file,
<property name="gridLogger">
    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4JLogger">
      <constructor-arg type="java.lang.String" value="log4j.xml"/>
    </bean>
  </property>

Also mentioned log4j.xml in the resources folder of the applicaiton. but
getting below error while running the application.

org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to instantiate Spring XML
application context
[springUrl=file:/D:/cache/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/config/default-config.xml,
err=Error creating bean with name 'grid.cfg' defined in URL
[file:/D:/cache/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/config/default-config.xml]:
Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4JLogger#48d85e'
of type [org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4JLogger] while setting bean
property 'gridLogger'; nested exception is
with name 'org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4JLogger#48d85e' defined in URL
[file:/D:/cache/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/apache-ignite-fabric-2.3.0-bin/config/default-config.xml]:
Bean instantiation via constructor failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate
[org.apache.ignite.logger.log4j.Log4JLogger]: Constructor threw exception;
nested exception is class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Log4j
configuration path was not found: log4j.xml]

Appreciate your early response.
Thanks in advance.