Hi,

The below is my scenario:

I have a CustomerCache. I have externalizable keys and models. Customers ids
range from 1 to 40000. I have 4 nodes.

I have few doubts on clustering in ignite:

1. How can I restrict 10000 records on each node?

2. How does ignite distribute records between each node? On what basis? Is
there any relevance of AffinityFunction here? Is there a demo of how to use
that ?

3. How would fail over and re-balancing work when a node fails?

4. Do I need to configure number of backups? Is the number of backups
dependent on number of nodes?

5. Will I have any problem to access data from any of these nodes or a
client node since I have used externalization?

6. Is there any possible way to query data on a single node?

7. Leader election is based on age, as per documentation. Can I control this
election?

8. Zero deployment means I do not need to have models deployed on every
class right? Is this the same case for externalized models?