Hi,

Please see the GC log and the picture I attached.
Looks like the GC is not taking a very long time.

Yes, the checkpoint is taking a long time to finish.
Could it be the checkpoint thread has something to do with the node crash?
In my understanding, the checkpoint will not block other threads, right?

Yes, I'm using HDD and there's plenty of free space on the disc.
I disabled swapping using sysctl –w vm.swappiness=0 as this document says
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/durable-memory-tuning#section-adjust-swappiness-settings/
The CPU usage is normal when the node goes down.

What's weird about this is that the other 5 nodes have the same
configuration and under the same heavy write circumstance and they didn't go
down.