Hello,

I'm trying to run a sample with Apache Ignite 2.5.
I'm using Visual Studio 2017, and NuGet to add ignite to my console project.
I unchecked the "Prefer 32-bit" in the project properties.
When running the project, I get the following error:
An unhandled exception of type
'Apache.Ignite.Core.Binary.BinaryObjectException' occurred in
Apache.Ignite.Core.dll
Additional information: Invalid flag value: 0

.Net stack :
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.Jni.Env.ExceptionCheck()
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.UnmanagedUtils.IgnitionStart(Env env,
String cfgPath, String gridName, Boolean clientMode, Boolean userLogger, Int64
igniteId, Boolean redirectConsole)
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Ignition.Start(IgniteConfiguration cfg)

Message:
class org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryObjectException: Invalid flag value: 0
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryUtils.unmarshal(BinaryUtils.java:1995)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.binary.BinaryReaderExImpl.readObjectDetached(BinaryReaderExImpl.java:1334)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.utils.PlatformConfigurationUtils.readIgniteConfiguration(PlatformConfigurationUtils.java:623)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.dotnet.PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.processPrepareResult(PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.java:199)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.dotnet.PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.prepare(PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.java:186)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.dotnet.PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.apply0(PlatformDotNetConfigurationClosure.java:113)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.apply(PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.java:50)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.apply(PlatformAbstractConfigurationClosure.java:27)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformAbstractBootstrap.start(PlatformAbstractBootstrap.java:40)
               at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.platform.PlatformIgnition.start(PlatformIgnition.java:75)

Before 2.5, I successfully used the 2.4 version. To be sure it's not an upgrade
issue, I started from scratch with a new solution.
I also tried using the sample solution from the git repository, but I got
exactly the same issue

Any advice about this?

Mathias Herbaux
mathias.herb...@xbrain.io <mailto:mathias.herb...@xbrain.io>