From: ani.desh1512
Sent: 19 июня 2018 г. 19:25
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Data region and Data storage metrics via Ignite Client

We have a ssl enabled 2.5.0 ignite cluster. I am trying to grab some of the
DataRegionMetrics and DataStorageMetrics via spinning up an ignite client.
We have already created caches with data region on the cluster. We also have
the metrics enabled on our cluster.
We get the ignite client as follows:

/cfg.setClientMode(true);
TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder ipFinder = new TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder();
ipFinder.setShared(true);
ipFinder.setAddresses(Arrays.asList(igniteHosts.split(",")));
discoverySpi.setIpFinder(ipFinder);
cfg.setSslContextFactory(ssl);
cfg.setDiscoverySpi(discoverySpi);
Ignite ignite = Ignition.getOrStart(cfg)/

And then I try to get the Data Region metrics as follows:
/Collection<DataRegionMetrics> regionsMetrics = ignite.dataRegionMetrics();/

And the Data Storage metrics as follows:
/DataStorageMetrics storageMetrics = ignite.dataStorageMetrics();/

The problem I am facing is that the above code basically gives us an empty
list of DataRegionMetrics and null DataStorageMetrics.

So, my question is whether this is expected behaviour or am I missing
something obvious? How do I go about getting these metrics via a client?

P.S: I am able to get ALL the cache metrics via the client. its just the
data storage and data region ones that I am not able to get.

Thanks
Aniket