Hi Roman,

Thanks for the response. I followed the steps you mentioned and also the
below link
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50817940/failed-to-retrieve-ignite-pods-ip-addresses/50818842#50818842

apiVersion: v1
kind: ServiceAccount
metadata:
  name: ignite
  namespace: default
---
apiVersion: rbac.authorization.k8s.io/v1
kind: Role
metadata:
  name: ignite-endpoint-access
  namespace: default
  labels:
    app: ignite
rules:
  - apiGroups: [""]
    resources: ["endpoints"]
    resourceNames: ["ignite"]
    verbs: ["get"]
---
apiVersion: rbac.authorization.k8s.io/v1
kind: RoleBinding
metadata:
  name: ignite-role-binding
  namespace: default
  labels:
    app: ignite
subjects:
  - kind: ServiceAccount
    name: ignite
roleRef:
  kind: Role
  name: ignite-endpoint-access
  apiGroup: rbac.authorization.k8s.io

I have added,  serviceAccount: ignite in deployment spec.

But still I am facing issues, I have done the deployment with 2 pods. Both
of them are in running state, but they are not able to discover one another.
Below is the error trace:

16:37:06,185][SEVERE][tcp-disco-ip-finder-cleaner-#4][TcpDiscoverySpi]
Failed to clean IP finder up.
class org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiException: Failed to retrieve Ignite
pods IP addresses.
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.kubernetes.TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder.getRegisteredAddresses(TcpDiscoveryKubernetesIpFinder.java:172)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi.registeredAddresses(TcpDiscoverySpi.java:1810)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$IpFinderCleaner.cleanIpFinder(ServerImpl.java:1921)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ServerImpl$IpFinderCleaner.body(ServerImpl.java:1896)
        at
org.apache.ignite.spi.IgniteSpiThread.run(IgniteSpiThread.java:62)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException:
kubernetes.default.svc.cluster.local
        at
java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:184)
        at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
        at sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.connect(SSLSocketImpl.java:673)
        at
sun.security.ssl.BaseSSLSocketImpl.connect(BaseSSLSocketImpl.java:173)
        at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:180)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:463)

The only difference is that the ignite server in the container is running
with non root user. I have created a non root user and started the process
with that user.
Not sure if that makes a difference ?

Regards,
Vishwas